Workshops for Professionals
Workshops are customized to fit your organization. Topics below are examples of past workshops which have been presented to early childhood and educational professionals. We can start with one of these topics, or can create a new topic based on your interest. Please contact us to explore how we can meet your needs -- both live and webinar options are available for all presentations.
- Creating an Inclusive Environment
- Using Positive Reinforcement to Shape Behavior
- How to Properly use Behavior Modification Charts
- Discerning Behavioral vs. Sensory needs
- Creating Effective Partnerships with Parents
- Protecting Our Children, Protecting Ourselves
- Responding to Mental Health Issues in Schools
- Helping Children to Develop Problem Solving Skills
- Conflict Resolution in the Classroom
Workshop prices vary based on number of participants. Discounts are given for multiple presentations and to non-profit organizations. Please follow the link to Contact Us, completing the form with your interest. We will get back to you within 48 hours to discuss needs and costs for your organization. All prices are inclusive of presentation and handout materials.