Workshops for Parents
WORKSHOPS ARE CUSTOMIZED TO FIT YOUR group. TOPICS BELOW ARE EXAMPLES OF PAST WORKSHOPS WHICH HAVE BEEN PRESENTED TO parentS. WE CAN START WITH ONE OF THESE TOPICS, OR CAN CREATE A NEW TOPIC BASED ON YOUR INTEREST. PLEASE CONTACT US TO EXPLORE HOW WE CAN MEET YOUR NEEDS -- both live and webinar options are available for all presentations.
- Why Discipline Does and Does Not Work
- Potty Training Basics
- Using Behavioral Charts Effectively
- Balancing Your Live: Self, Family, Work
- Sensory or Behavioral: Discerning What Your Child Needs
- Mental Health and Social Issues during the School-age Years
- Helping Siblings Live Together in Peace
- Encouraging Independence in Children
- Developing Problem Solving Skills for Life
- We also offer Informal Q & A sessions
Workshop prices vary based on number of participants. Discounts are given for multiple presentations and to non-profit organizations. Please follow the link to Contact Us, completing the form with your interest. We will get back to you within 48 hours to discuss needs and costs for your group. All prices are inclusive of presentation and handout materials.